Monday, December 08, 2008

What if...

It's 3.00 am now, and the reason I'm still awake is because am waiting for my download to finish and am drowsy right due to the long day.

The Sunday has been well spent by taking my weekly swim where my thigh muscle still painful like heck after the squash training, shopping and dinner with family and a tea session with an old friend.

My hope of getting more refreshed and happier after today swim was disappointing, due to the many thoughts running to my head. I can’t really relax myself and my mind anyway. Except for now, I am pretty tired to think about anything and hope to doze to sleep in sheer tiredness, which may be a good thing after all.

As I am growing older, I soon realized that there are no more friends that I can confide my personal problems to anymore. Maybe I can bitch about work and so are my closer friends but that’s about it. There is no room for other issues as they may not understand. Guess this is the price to pay of growing up; problems are kept within oneself as no one understands you.

I will be strong, even with all this troubles I’m having.. I have been positive for the past few months and definitely enjoyed all the great things that happened. I am going to put myself back up and be confident again. Happiness happens more often amongst happy individuals, rather than on negative people.

I will be able to do it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home