Sunday, November 16, 2008

Lazy Sunday~

It has been an emotional challenging and battered week. Hopefully, it'll not continue tomorrow..No it will not as I will prevent from doing so.

Been relatively just recovered from my bad fever on Monday (Thank god I'm feeling so much better now). However, the past few days have been really really bad days. Maybe its due to my lowly maintained thoughts the whole week, I felt like crap. I am not trying to eye for any sympathy or attention because I'm sick at all. But a simple care will do great as well, for example a simple how are you is the best medicine.

Anyway, I'm happy that I survived through the week and I have became an idiot or acting as one in a few occasions but they are all good. Still within the acceptable range. So I will not bother about them much. See how much I changed? I slowly learnt that mistakes are OK...as long as there are not the serious ones. I am currently having mixed feelings and I do not think sanely with my head lately. I have been having my heart doing the talkings and actions, due to some incidents... Fret not, I will be able to handle them. Just give me some time to coordinate my head and my heart and it'll be all fine.

Life is too short to be unhappy over such issues. In fact, be glad to have them as this will demonstrates my problem solving skills. I will be able to pull it through!

News flash: I don't think I'm going to put so much effort into "N" anymore.. It's already very obvious that all will only lead to rejection by almost 90%. It does not worth that much of a time and energy anymore. There were no sparks anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home