Saturday, October 11, 2008

Purpose In Life

Here am I again back to voicing out my thoughts. By now, my life would be as per below:-

1) Went out with Nic for the second time and it was all good and fun...But I do not understand how come the feeling was funny.

2) Work itself has been ok..except for some little retarded napoleons that never fail in their bids to make me feel worthless, slow and dependent. I will not back down as I have work to do...and it is my responsibility to ensure that I do my work correctly and not through mistakes!

3) Preparing for my graduation soon. Ah yes, finally my battle is over...It's time for me to earn more and make my life even more better! Will not be worried of the hiccups along the way...although it would be hard battle...But, I will defend myself and do my best in what I'm doing! Don't mind the failures and scoldings...eventually I will be the one having the last laugh!...That time I will be laughing on those selfish idiots eventually!

Lately I keep wondering what exactly is my purpose in life... How do I not be depressed all the time? How do I keep the energy of becoming happy constant all the time? Ah yes, I already know the ways to be happy but how do I keep the positive energy as strong as always?...I am still searching for the right method...

In overall, I am happy with my current achievement be it in career wise as well as life itself...But it could be better. I hope I can realise what I've already hope and dream of soon...it's not an easy road, but I really do hope I could see the "path to happiness" soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home