Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Bad Dream (19-Sept-08)

Oh my...Luckily it was just a dream.

Had one of the worse nightmare in this year last night, it's surprising how I could remember the details of the dreams so clearly this time. Well, I dreamt of HER and made myself behaving like a desperate and brainless fool. No, it's not that I did anything too serious in my dream...Just that after evaluating all the actions, I really look bad and portrayed as a real desperate and irrational with my actions.

SHE is a girl living in a condo up on a very very high hill which take hours just to reach by hiking on foot. SHE has a our regular medium sized family and a brother with bad haircut. I found myself visiting HER home for the first time after much hesitation thus, caught HER by the surprised visit. I were introduced and we went out to do some things together.. such as having lunch / dinner together. I insisted to pay for everything and sent HER back...although she kept saying no...I've persuaded HER very aggresively and eventually SHE agreed.

Oh my, how could I be so irrational in the dream. Although it's not a reality, but it freaked me out. It as if all my worthiness and self values have been thrown into the drain...I am not such a person and I'm still trying very hard not be one now....future....in this life.

Luckily, it's just a nightmare.... I am sweet as a sugar coated candyman :)

Signing off,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home