Sunday, September 14, 2008

12/9/2008

" Self pity, feeling bad about myself and self doubt will only make me pathetic...Stay away from this kind of mentality and eventually I will be HAPPY "

12-Sept-2008, is my second appointment with HER and to my surprise, was another great dinner for me. I would've rate it as 80% successful with my performance on that night. It could be better if I've not accidentally asked some awkward questions (haha.. I don't mean it..Hope she's not offended..). I hope to do it again someday... and i will try even harder! I'm willing to do so...

At the current moment, treat HER as what I treat a normal friend and enjoy the fun along the process. I will not jump into unrealistic imagination that will only be in my mind that may or may not materialize. If I do, it'll be awkward all of a sudden I bet! I don't want that...I want to be happy and at the same time make HER feeling the same when with me!

I have confidence that things could progress even further if I try harder ... I shall not be afraid and will do what I can do to chase for my happiness. I want to be happy and abandon all the negative thoughts! :)

Only a confident person could achieve and attract happiness...coz I don't...I would be depressed all the time and no one will care about it anyway.

Signing off,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home