I was right?
It happened just as predicted and maybe its moving to not quite a good ending. Call me sensitive but it does feel weird with how it turned out? I do not want to jump into any conclusion yet, but just take things smoothly..
Haha..maybe my hope is brought higher without realising it. Guess its my heart's call since yesterday instead of my head thinking.
Could this be another chance for me to a loser again? We'll see...but I really do not hope so.
I'll just try to my part as a friend. As I've made a decision since beginning and its not good to back out as a coward now...Call me a fool but I don't think so. I believe I'll be doing the same..even for my buddies.
Come to think about it, its quite ironic for me to turn into here whenever I'm excitedly happy and depressed. Guess...this is the only place where I can express myself without much thinking of how others may think of me. Sigh :)
Haha..maybe my hope is brought higher without realising it. Guess its my heart's call since yesterday instead of my head thinking.
Could this be another chance for me to a loser again? We'll see...but I really do not hope so.
I'll just try to my part as a friend. As I've made a decision since beginning and its not good to back out as a coward now...Call me a fool but I don't think so. I believe I'll be doing the same..even for my buddies.
Come to think about it, its quite ironic for me to turn into here whenever I'm excitedly happy and depressed. Guess...this is the only place where I can express myself without much thinking of how others may think of me. Sigh :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home