Career Woes~
Here am I again, after eight months into the employment..Questioning whether this is one of the greatest decision I have ever made or worse yet ever. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy the process of getting to learn new things especially in this supply management field, and its quite a reasonable good paying job too. However, is it worthy comparing to the stress level I'm facing now? I have quite lots of likes and dislikes in this field..I do looking forward to work every single day, but at the same time feeling very difficult to drag myself up to face the jobs knowing there will be idiots jeapodizing my planning.
I really have no idea how to describe how I feel right now, especially with the rising tension that til today I'm not sure which career path to take...Would really like to do my own business, never having to worried about the things when you're an employee. But it would not be possible, at least for now...and many years to come.
Lately, getting to know a colleague even better now...and I should be more careful of him. I believe he'll continue to take advantage from me whenever I'm not careful enough. I'll let bygones be bygones even after knowing he'll do something for a purpose, especially through me. I have to be more cautious with opportunists and backstabbers from now on. It'll be good as my personal gain and valueable to overcome such situations in the near future.
Hope my chance will be here very soon, as I am getting quite sick of this job and place...Who could lead me from here? I am still keeping a positive mindset towards this matter, but I can feel its draining and getting dry with each passing day...
What I can do now, is wish...scout for the chance I'm looking for...and improve my self confidence as although I am getting better of making myself happy and take lead in some things, I could still see myself too much as an introvert...balancing it would my ultimate goal right now..
I really have no idea how to describe how I feel right now, especially with the rising tension that til today I'm not sure which career path to take...Would really like to do my own business, never having to worried about the things when you're an employee. But it would not be possible, at least for now...and many years to come.
Lately, getting to know a colleague even better now...and I should be more careful of him. I believe he'll continue to take advantage from me whenever I'm not careful enough. I'll let bygones be bygones even after knowing he'll do something for a purpose, especially through me. I have to be more cautious with opportunists and backstabbers from now on. It'll be good as my personal gain and valueable to overcome such situations in the near future.
Hope my chance will be here very soon, as I am getting quite sick of this job and place...Who could lead me from here? I am still keeping a positive mindset towards this matter, but I can feel its draining and getting dry with each passing day...
What I can do now, is wish...scout for the chance I'm looking for...and improve my self confidence as although I am getting better of making myself happy and take lead in some things, I could still see myself too much as an introvert...balancing it would my ultimate goal right now..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home