Thursday, December 27, 2007

An Inner Voice from Within

Looking at how my peers and buddies are thinking and acting so maturely, sometimes really got me thinking. Its not that I'm not mature in thinking or whatsoever, just that they are doing so it much better than me.

I need to change...change for a better me...Though I've had some idea where to start, I'm somehow having some problem in walking the talk. Afraid of having to make the same mistake twice! Really hope I could get a guidance soon, especially my inner voice within to get my mind straight and balls rolling...

Yes, am waiting anxiously to know the answer...and of course a DIRECTION!

Who could guide me without thinking I'm complaining too much? I'm just letting go some steam once awhile, thats all. Don't we all do it? Duh! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home