Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Confusion in depth~

Have been and still been trying to find my direction both in my career as well as love all this while. Man, this is really worrying due to the fact that I don’t know where I’m heading…this matter has been affecting me more and more greatly over the days, months and years. There is a question which keeps rewinding in my head:-

Why do I keep feeling unsatisfied and problematic in every single aspect of my life?!

If only I could find answers to all my questions, my life would not be messed up so badly right now. People kept telling me that I'm young, still learning and have enough time to take things slowly, but I beg to differ. Its not difficult to fell let down by so many things, at the mean time...my work, love and social life. The basic ingredients of my life. Things seem so out of expectation and difficult to achieve. At the mean time, I hate my job.. Although what I'm earning is so much better than last time. I would like to want more...and do something I feel like motivated to doing. In another word, find a job I really really like and need not to work anymore!! This is so hard to achieve right now... People that work with me both internally and externally have been such a pain in the ass that it affected my work performance. Grrr...I'll give myself time to get used to it...there is no other choice right now....not til I get my degree in about four or five more months!

I really need guidance now...I need strengths to carry myself forward...motivation to feel good...things to be smoothly from now onwards.

Its really ironic sometimes when things are out of expectation be it good or bad. How good if things can be expected at all times. But then again, maybe its not which will make the life even more dull and bored. So there are pros and cons in this matter... I don't even know what I'm blabbering right now anymore :)

What I can do now is?:-

Be strong, confident and don't look back!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home