Thursday, October 18, 2007

Tired again~

For the first time after almost a year, I'm feeling so damn de-moralized, de-energized and have no confidence at all in EVERYTHING I'm doing.. I really have no idea why am I being like this, my mind is so messed up that I could not even think straight! It seems like EVERYTHING I'm doing is WRONG!! All these are beginning to affect me emotionally... I feel so lost right now that I dont even know what I can do now to rectify my problems and get things to go smoothly from now onwards... I wish for things to go smooth, not great or whatsoever.. is it too much for me to ask for?

Most of the time, I think i'm a really weird person. No one understands me, sometimes not even myself. My emotions are not justified at times, too many disappointments in my hearts makes me feeling vulnerable and having little sense of security.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home