Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Quotes of the day~

"A lazy life is a messy life"

I am no doubt in supporting that statement with 100% *thumbs up*. When a person became lazy and de-motivated to contribute to himself and others, his life will be miserable…

So how did this happen?

When I have too much free time in hand, I would be thinking of many past and current issues I’m facing… At the mean time, I’m having mixed feeling for my career journey…. Am going to start a whole new journey soon but at the same time, also feeling insecure with the new environments and in meeting saints or worse devils in disguise waiting to prey on me when I’m not courteous enough to fend them off…

“You'll never leave where you are, until you decide where you'd rather be.”

Another true fact which translates that staying put in one place for too long will not be beneficial for me, in this case my pathetic position. Therefore, I shall work towards my goal and achieve stunning result which will add long term values in me!

I shall be able to make it through this obstacle, yes I will….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home