Poem + Speculation
A Poem for the Loved:-
Whenever I talk to you, I get nervous…
Whenever I see you, I feel anxious…
Whenever you smile, I'm the happiest man alive…
Whenever you frown, I feel devastated…
I'm confused when you never seem to notice me…
I'm angry when you never seem to pay attention to me…
I'm depressed when you never seem to know how I care for you…
A career change speculation by WK:-
I strongly believe that each decision I made has its pros and cons…
This is why I'm always reluctant to decide on anything without discussing first…
I think this attitude of would bring more harm then benefits to me…
My goal at the moment:-
Learn to make wise decisions on my own!! -In progress-
Whenever I talk to you, I get nervous…
Whenever I see you, I feel anxious…
Whenever you smile, I'm the happiest man alive…
Whenever you frown, I feel devastated…
I'm confused when you never seem to notice me…
I'm angry when you never seem to pay attention to me…
I'm depressed when you never seem to know how I care for you…
A career change speculation by WK:-
I strongly believe that each decision I made has its pros and cons…
This is why I'm always reluctant to decide on anything without discussing first…
I think this attitude of would bring more harm then benefits to me…
My goal at the moment:-
Learn to make wise decisions on my own!! -In progress-
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home