Lunch with Lai Yee~
Im actually looking forward to tomorrow's lunch with Lai Yee...Well i'm having this mixed feeling again, felt really great to finally meeting her again this time only two of us for a lunch..this is like a dream come true if you ask me that 4 years ago! But also at the same time I have this quite a weird feeling I couldn't describe..
When I call her, remarkably the feeling is a bit awkward for me but I can sense that it's calm on the other side. Maybe this is due to my nervousness....Heck, I've not talked to her for like...3 or 4 years? The last time I saw her is really a bad situation when both of us would not even dare to look at each other. How idiotic of us when I think about it now..
Come to think about the weird feeling I'm having, most probably I've fallen for her so deeply that I could not even remove the thoughts of her from my heart permanently. Well, she was a great lady...and I hope she still is when I met her for lunch tomorrow =)
However, I couldn't feel the "spark" no more during our conversation just now . What does this mean? Good news? Bad news? I've no idea!
No matter, I'm sure I'll had a great time today!! I will just relax and enjoy her company tomorrow...I will not let anyone or anything to spoil this lunch! She was and always been a great lady in my heart...a very important lady, no doubt about that!... :)
Signing off,
When I call her, remarkably the feeling is a bit awkward for me but I can sense that it's calm on the other side. Maybe this is due to my nervousness....Heck, I've not talked to her for like...3 or 4 years? The last time I saw her is really a bad situation when both of us would not even dare to look at each other. How idiotic of us when I think about it now..
Come to think about the weird feeling I'm having, most probably I've fallen for her so deeply that I could not even remove the thoughts of her from my heart permanently. Well, she was a great lady...and I hope she still is when I met her for lunch tomorrow =)
However, I couldn't feel the "spark" no more during our conversation just now . What does this mean? Good news? Bad news? I've no idea!
No matter, I'm sure I'll had a great time today!! I will just relax and enjoy her company tomorrow...I will not let anyone or anything to spoil this lunch! She was and always been a great lady in my heart...a very important lady, no doubt about that!... :)
Signing off,
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home