Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A Lesson~

I think it's time for me to learn to keep some things to myself minus the details to others. From now onwards...Sometimes I feel its good to let some of my thoughts out but I must admit I went overboard at times with too much details that no one should even know or bother in knowing..

This is not a serious issue but I really need to know what I'm saying to avoid unnecessary awkwardness and the risk of offending certain people...

Just informed the guys about the gathering as requested by her... Frankly speaking, I'm really reluctant to invite them as this gathering has nothing much to do with them. Sigh...anyway, I have done what she said...I will not reject or lie to her no matter what. Just need to hope that the guys will somehow reject the invitation..

I'm puzzled with her request...

or maybe she's scared of me again, but I doubt I did or said anything that yesterday....Well, I've no idea...I will not think of anything negatively, just need to follow the flow...although I know I will be damn unhappy if the guys joined in...I'll see how it goes tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home