Imagination~
Just browsed through what I’ve written in my humble blog for the past 2 years. It seems like my life is full of misery and sadness. All these which I have to put in typing form. Some where I can literally “scream” my lungs out without anyone knowing about it…!
Anyway I’ve become creative today by imagining what my life will be if I’m with PJ…
*Relaxing on very beautiful veranda of a chalet with magnificent view of the ocean and the beach*
I would be hugging her so tightly with no intention of letting her go, brushing her hair gently and feel the softness in my hands, hold her hands tightly with me
I will tell her how much she means to me…her importance in my life… and how much her presence into my life has changed me dramatically…
I would just enjoy the view with her lying so close to me that I can hear her soft breathing, the breeze of the sea and the fresh air gushing onto our faces…
We will then have a nice romantic dinner at a corner where there will be no disturbance to spoil the mood at that time…the loving atmosphere created will be soft toned and tender…
How I wish this is reality instead of imagination to show the stronger side of me by thinking positively…There’s nothing much I can do anyway except for healing the wound in my heart as time progresses.
I will be strong again...I shall be strong again…! Am going to miss her…
Anyway I’ve become creative today by imagining what my life will be if I’m with PJ…
*Relaxing on very beautiful veranda of a chalet with magnificent view of the ocean and the beach*
I would be hugging her so tightly with no intention of letting her go, brushing her hair gently and feel the softness in my hands, hold her hands tightly with me
I will tell her how much she means to me…her importance in my life… and how much her presence into my life has changed me dramatically…
I would just enjoy the view with her lying so close to me that I can hear her soft breathing, the breeze of the sea and the fresh air gushing onto our faces…
We will then have a nice romantic dinner at a corner where there will be no disturbance to spoil the mood at that time…the loving atmosphere created will be soft toned and tender…
How I wish this is reality instead of imagination to show the stronger side of me by thinking positively…There’s nothing much I can do anyway except for healing the wound in my heart as time progresses.
I will be strong again...I shall be strong again…! Am going to miss her…
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home