Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A Day of Remembrance?~

Just came back from lunch with Lai Yee... Well, I had a great time catching up with her on so many topics but at the same time I can sense that "something" is missing in the picture..

Let me start off with the first time I ever my eyes on her after 3 long years, well the "spark" is not there anymore. It's more like a normal luncheon with an old friend. I'm looking at this matter very positively this time, so that I could think clearly ... Have no idea whether this is a bless or bliss. A part of me said that this is a bless as I will most likely WON'T fall for her anymore... I believe so too...I have less feeling for her but yet I'll treat her importantly like what I've promised last time no matter what!

This is more like a friend to friend lunch rather than ex-crush reunion. LOL...well, she is still with her boyfriend for god knows how many years. I have no intention in knowing the details anymore. But I can assure that I'll be doing better than HIM, my ENEMY...and shows Lai Yee that she has chosen the WRONG guy and that in the end, I'm the BETTER person.

Well, overall I'm happy today despite the "missing" puzzle...I'll treat this as another challenge or reason for me to be a even better person in the future from now onwards. This might be an effective motivation for me after all. Turning pain into some sort of adrenaline rush to push myself further...

Yes I believe I have values.. I just have to dig deep and use them as my biggest advantage.....and Yee is still important to some extent in my heart no matter what. She is in fact a great lady.. :)

With Love,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home