To love and be loved?
Why must it always be so difficult to be in love and loved by someone?
Why must there an age barrier?
Most of the time, I do not know what is right or wrong in this matter anymore,
I've had enough experience of being valued for a moment and the opposite the next moment..
Sometimes, I just want to enjoy the process of being happy with someone...
Someone who knows how I feel towards her.. Who knows how I cared for her..Who knows when to cheer me up when I feel like losing grips on my life..
Is it really that much to ask for?
Is it so much to ask for someone to understand me?..
At this moment, no one does..
Why must there an age barrier?
Most of the time, I do not know what is right or wrong in this matter anymore,
I've had enough experience of being valued for a moment and the opposite the next moment..
Sometimes, I just want to enjoy the process of being happy with someone...
Someone who knows how I feel towards her.. Who knows how I cared for her..Who knows when to cheer me up when I feel like losing grips on my life..
Is it really that much to ask for?
Is it so much to ask for someone to understand me?..
At this moment, no one does..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home