Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Thoughts lingering~

Many thoughts are lingering in mind right now,
Trying to figure out many unexpected stuffs in my life,
Many many good things turned out badly,
And many many bad things turned out to be not so bad afterall,

I've been through all these stages many many times,
But yet there's not definite answer to all this unexpectancies,
Just like today, how could I expect such simple matter like lunch session will turn out so badly?

Today I remained a positive attitude despite all the shitty stuffs happening in my life,
Yet another attempt to be a gentleman and try to make the first move... but it doesn't work
Maybe PJ is facing some difficulties right now, I've not seen her "happy" happy face for many months now..
I've tried to care for her....as a friend...but it seems like she's shutting the door to her heart shut..

What can I do to make her cheerful again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home