Monday, April 23, 2007

Oh Life!

Oh life,

Why is life always associated with pain more than happiness?
A few bumps along the way is fine , but not all bumps in everything I'm doing!
Although life is about learning, why must it be so difficult and always impossible to get something I really wished for?

Why is people is so difficult to be understood? Don't people treat each other nicely anymore like I did? Is it so much to be treated like how i treated them? I don't like to ask much other can a little appreciation to what I've done.

What have I done wrong? I have already take initiative to patch things up and a step backward to avoid any unnecessary and awkward situation. If you know how I think and feel in me, I only willing to do it for people who have high value in my heart....but most of them really made me disappointed with their reaction and insensitivity towards this matter.

I'm trying my best to change myself... my sensitivity...

But what else can I do now?...

PJ, LY & Nicole , what did I do and make you all treated me so coldly?

Sometimes I really need to know the truth..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home