Sunday, April 22, 2007

My Dear, PJ

Most of the time love got me wandering, how difficult can love actually be? Some say it's as simple as ABC while the others like me would say it's very complicated..

I don't think its hard to fall for a person but whether to "like" or "love" her is another different story. How come love always misintepreted as "like" and also in other way around? There is no absolute solution to this matter..even in a simple question like clarifying whats the difference between "like" and "love" between two individuals..

I don't expect to put much hope in loving someone that not will have a happy ending. Sometimes all I ask is simply; if love is not possible,...becoming a very good friend to you is possible, isn't it?

I just want to show my concern to you and take care of you when you're not feeling well..
Just want to wish you goodbye and catch your smiles at the end of the day..
Just want to see you offline and go to sleep although we're not chatting at all..

And last but not least,

Just want you to know that I care for you....even as a friend...and not someone special..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home