23/12/2006
Been quite awhile since I last posted anything here. You could say that I'm not in a good state of mind right now.....as always. Many things are running inside my mind right now that I think no one can help to release myself...or even care. Quite frankly speaking, self-doubting has been greatest at this point. I'm have very little or even no confidence in EVERYTHING I 'm in all aspects ; work, social life, ability and even the way I talk and treat people. This feeling sucks!
Just did a research on the net, am I really suffering from HSP syndrome? I know there are people who suffer even more than me in this matter. Should I be grateful? Arrggghhh...my mind is playing games right now! I'm always a "play safe" person, and I hate the feeling of failing or dive into something which I'm insecured with! Is it that wrong? Been having career setback, I feel that the company is just an empty shell...hard on the outside, empty inside..I really don't understand how come I could landed myself in this position. Silly me...Maybe that's life..Who am I to judge what's the arrangement right? I've no experience in whatsoever and the only way i could learn is throught mistakes and failures. This is pathetic..and so true :'(
Just did a research on the net, am I really suffering from HSP syndrome? I know there are people who suffer even more than me in this matter. Should I be grateful? Arrggghhh...my mind is playing games right now! I'm always a "play safe" person, and I hate the feeling of failing or dive into something which I'm insecured with! Is it that wrong? Been having career setback, I feel that the company is just an empty shell...hard on the outside, empty inside..I really don't understand how come I could landed myself in this position. Silly me...Maybe that's life..Who am I to judge what's the arrangement right? I've no experience in whatsoever and the only way i could learn is throught mistakes and failures. This is pathetic..and so true :'(
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home