16/06/2006
So finally I graduated and there goes my schooling days, frankly speaking it's such a big tough step to step away from this stone and leap onto another. This long holiday is making me feeling worthless and crappy with each passing day. Although I've been sending resumes and attended interviews, this kind of feeling keeps pulling me down my self-esteem and enthusiasim to do things I like. I don't even know if i'm really into this field i decided to choose, it got me thinking again and again. Didn't quite get much awaited advices to help me sail through this stage from friends and family. The pressure is just unbearable! :'(
Got a forwarded sms from LY two days ago which was quite surprising, normally it would be me who send messages and most of the time no replies coming back. I'm quite happy about it because that proved that I'm still a friend in her heart. I'm planning to make a gathering or some sort with her and another friend so that the friendship can be bonded stronger.
Nicole too contacted me back when she saw me on msn yesterday, oh man...am I happy or what?! Two good things came at such a short period..What does this means? Hehe.. It's quite confusing when i said that i don't think about her anymore. I do, the minute I got her message.. What does this means again? I really got to try my best to figure all these things out..and also trying my best not to look into something too detail. I heard that looking something too good to be true too detail will eventually bring negative thoughts for the person and issues. Agreed with the statement, been there done that..sometimes still regretted with what happened. Sigh.
Got a forwarded sms from LY two days ago which was quite surprising, normally it would be me who send messages and most of the time no replies coming back. I'm quite happy about it because that proved that I'm still a friend in her heart. I'm planning to make a gathering or some sort with her and another friend so that the friendship can be bonded stronger.
Nicole too contacted me back when she saw me on msn yesterday, oh man...am I happy or what?! Two good things came at such a short period..What does this means? Hehe.. It's quite confusing when i said that i don't think about her anymore. I do, the minute I got her message.. What does this means again? I really got to try my best to figure all these things out..and also trying my best not to look into something too detail. I heard that looking something too good to be true too detail will eventually bring negative thoughts for the person and issues. Agreed with the statement, been there done that..sometimes still regretted with what happened. Sigh.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home