It has been a while since I blog about anything. So i've finally deleted my friendster blog and with my problems and whinings as well. Life has been quite ok for me lately..I think i'm still in the process of exposing myself to the world and people around me. Well i got a couple of friends saying that I've changed and that I knew how to "talk" and making jokes..quite impossible for me last time. Is it a good or bad thing? I think its good since i'm learning to expose myself even more..It's tough to live in small little world of myself with only sorrow issuess and depression.
Yesterday, I must say that the gathering was quite nice despite of the simplicity of the BBQ dinner. Everyone had a great fun just by chatting and talking about the past such as how we knew each other, how we're connected, where are the old friends etc. Well, I met this two wonderful and friendly ladies and chatted the whole night. Such an ironic case, lately I've met quite a few nice girls..
I'm not sure if I've let go of my burden completely yet, but i know that i'm not sad anymore. LY ignored me for the past few years,have no idea what is Michelle doing right now and Nicole is still giving me cold shoulders. I don't dare to ask for more but just for the sake of what we called friendship. It's time to patch things up..if only i have the chance to do so. I'm scared with the love thingie and i don't dare to experience such a pain anymore..Sad to say but I dont trust love anymore. Just let the time changes my perspective......maybe it will eventually..
Yesterday, I must say that the gathering was quite nice despite of the simplicity of the BBQ dinner. Everyone had a great fun just by chatting and talking about the past such as how we knew each other, how we're connected, where are the old friends etc. Well, I met this two wonderful and friendly ladies and chatted the whole night. Such an ironic case, lately I've met quite a few nice girls..
I'm not sure if I've let go of my burden completely yet, but i know that i'm not sad anymore. LY ignored me for the past few years,have no idea what is Michelle doing right now and Nicole is still giving me cold shoulders. I don't dare to ask for more but just for the sake of what we called friendship. It's time to patch things up..if only i have the chance to do so. I'm scared with the love thingie and i don't dare to experience such a pain anymore..Sad to say but I dont trust love anymore. Just let the time changes my perspective......maybe it will eventually..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home