What is happening to me? All this while I thought I have successfully stop thinking about her..I mean I don't think about her much anymore. Just when everything is looking alright, the thoughts came back. I would not say I'm painful inside, more like puzzled. I dreamt of her last night again! Thus making it twice for this week..What the heck is happening to me? How could I fall for someone who I don't even know her full name yet? How could I fall for someone who treated me so coldly because we're not close at all? In my dream last night, I could clearly remember how she smile at me when I saw her..Just when I'm trying to catch another glimpse of her, she dashed to her car and left without looking back..Past dream endings were almost similar, she would talk to her friends or alone..but when I see her hoping she will look at my direction, she never did! And I'll wake up after that. I like the feeling of falling in love again but I'm scared of the outcomes.. What should I do? I thought I've forgotten about her but it's not true I guess, she's in my dream now...I have no idea how to stop it...please stop it..I'm actually suffering right now
I'm a weak person when it comes to my own feeling. I'm always insecured about myself and how I feel. I don't like showing my weaknesses in my life, in front of people, my friends and family, even to strangers. Although I'm always a mature person in front of their eyes, they never see the weaker me in love or problem issues. That's the reason I started blogging, to get some of the burdens off my shoulders and mind through my words...and more importantly no one knows about it..
I'm a weak person when it comes to my own feeling. I'm always insecured about myself and how I feel. I don't like showing my weaknesses in my life, in front of people, my friends and family, even to strangers. Although I'm always a mature person in front of their eyes, they never see the weaker me in love or problem issues. That's the reason I started blogging, to get some of the burdens off my shoulders and mind through my words...and more importantly no one knows about it..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home