Nic
I think I'm in love again after all these years. I really hope i could hold on to Nicole's hand and tell her how I feel towards her. Past love left me a deep scar which is still pretty painful in me. I dont know how she might feel towards me but she's been giving me cold shoulders, this might be another one sided love of mine..I'm too afraid to ask. Graduation is coming and I do not want to let this thing to spoil my mood because it will be the last thing on my mind with so much worries for my career. I dreamt of her on several occasions which is weird with the fact that I have never put much hope for her acceptance or knowledge about the feeling I had for her. I love her but I do not want her to know...I'm trying so hard to stop thinking about her but thoughts of her still linger in my mind...I wanted to focus on my studies and career, but wanted to hold on to her..What should I do... I'm hurting inside..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home